- exactEarth – provides S-AIS data
- JASCO – provides expertise in cumulative noise modeling
- Port of Vancouver – end-user
- Esri Canada – focus on 3D marine geovisualization and collaborative GIS.
- Council of the Haida Nation – end-user as part of the SKB Management Board;
- Environment Canada – provides expertise in vessel traffic modeling and impacts to marine birds;
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada – acoustic data provider and end-user as part of the SKB Management Board
- National Aerial Surveillance Program – contributes airphotos of the Salish Sea for identification of marine vessels, especially recreational boats.
- Wildlife Conservation Society Canada – noise exposure in the Arctic and connection to the community of Sachs Harbour;
- WWF Canada – end-user
- Oceans Network Canada, University of Victoria – data provider.
- Saturna Island Marine Research and Education Society (SIMRES)- end-user and outreach
- Shaw Centre for the Salish Sea – end-user and outreach
- Sachs Harbour Hunting and Trapping Committee – will participate in end-user workshops and provide insight to potential socio-cultural impacts;
- SKB Advisory Committee – will participate in end-user workshops and provide insight on socio-economic implications of mitigation measures.